Rich & creamy vegetarian cauliflower potato leek soup that is very flavorful, delicious, and healthy. Check this refreshing mid-week dinner soup that is made only from 8 simple ingredients that will surprise you with how tasty it is.
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- 2 1/2 cups of Leek.
- 5 cups of Cauliflower.
- 3 1/2 cups of Potatoes.
- 4 1/4 cups of water.
- 2 tablespoons of Parmesan.
- 3 tablespoons of Sour Cream.
- 1 teaspoon of salt, or to taste.
1. Take a deep pan, put oil and butter in it.
2. When the butter has melted, add the leeks and cook it until it will become soft. This will take about 3 minutes.
3. When the leeks have softened, add the potatoes, salt, and mix well all the vegetables. Cook all vegetables for another 2 minutes.
4. After that, pour boiling water over all our ingredients. Set the medium heat and let the vegetables boil until the potatoes are almost ready. This will take about 10 minutes but may differ depending on the type of potatoes you will use.
5. When the potatoes are almost ready, add the cauliflower and let them boil for about 7-8 minutes on medium heat.
6. When the cauliflower has softened, blend the soup until you get a homogeneous consistency.
7. Turn off the heat, add the sour cream and cheese you decided to use. In my case, I used parmesan.
8. Mix well all the ingredients. Our cauliflower leek potato soup is ready to be served.
- Category: Soups
- Calories: 264 Cal
Keywords: vegetarian, soup, potato, leek, cauliflower, olive oil, bell peppers, cheese, sour cream