Sweet chili peppers sauce is one of our family favourite sauce that we are using in the majority of the foods when we want to eat something spicy. It’s sweet, it’s spicy and it’s very easy to make at home. The biggest advantage is that you can control how piquant it will be. You can make it as spicy as your family prefers to eat. Primary, we are using this sauce along with the meat or vegetables. We are using also when we are making some quick sandwiches, dressings, glazes, and marinades.
- 500g of Chili Peppers
- 2 pc. of Bell Peppers
- 235ml of 9% White vinegar
- 340g of Sugar
- 2/3 cup of Honey
- 1 Ts of Salt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Cut into small cubes the hot and bell peppers. (Don’t forget to use a pair of gloves to protect your hands from burning).
- Put the chopped peppers and the rest of the ingredients (excluding the honey for the moment) into the pan.
- Put the pan on a low heat and let them boil for approx — 45 min.
- In the meanwhile, prepare the jars in which you will put the sweet chili sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients with a manual blender.
- Return the pan on the hob on low heat until the consistency of the sauce will become similar to a jam.
- At the final, add the honey and let the sauce to boil once more. After that, turn off the fire.
- Pour the hot sauce into the jars. Cover the jars with a cap.
- Put the jars upside down and let them cool down.
Keywords: pepper, sweet, chili, sauces