- 1 cup Couscous
- 1 cup Boiled Water
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- ¼ cup Fresh Parsley
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Pour into a bowl the amount of couscous you want to cook.
- Add the zest of a lemon.
- Add salt and Pepper to your taste. At this step, you can also add other dried spices that your family prefers to eat.
- Add two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. If you want, you can replace the olive oil with two tablespoons of butter.
- At this step, mix well all the ingredients so that each couscous granule is well-flavored and oiled.
- Add the same amount of water as you used the Couscous. In other words, use the ratio of 1:1 water to Couscous.
- Mix well again all the ingredients and cover the bowl with a cap for about 8-10 minutes.
- When the couscous has absorbed all the liquid, add two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Add the aromatic herbs.
- Mix well all the ingredients and serve to your plates.
- Category: Side Dish
Keywords: couscous, side-dish, easy recipe