- 3 medium red tomatoes
- 1 large yellow tomato
- 14 oz (400gr) of Mozarella
- 2 Table Spoons of Basil Pesto
- 2 Table Spoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Tea Spoon of Balsamic Vinegar Glaze
- 3–4 leaves of Basil for decoration
- Cut the mozzarella cheese into small slices of 1/4″ .
- Slice the tomatoes into the same way as the mozzarella.
- Mix the basil pesto with the olive oil and after that, spread 1/3 of this sauce on the plate.
- The next step will be to arrange as you want the tomato slices on the plate.
- With another third of the sauce, splash on the tomatoes.
- Now it’s time to add the mozzarella on the ring. Arrange it above the tomatoes.
- Splash with the last third of sauce above the salad.
- And the last step, splash the salad with a few drops of Balsamic sauce.
Keywords: Caprese Salad