- 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) of Chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons of ketchup
- 3 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 3–4 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Clean well the chicken wings and cut the wings tip.
- Pour over all the ingredients of the marinade.
- Mix well all the ingredients. Leave them to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Put the chicken wings on a baking pan covered with a baking paper.
- Put the pan for approximatively 35 minutes in the preheated oven at 180C.
- After that, glaze the chicken wings again with the marinate that remained in the bowl earlier.
- Return them back into the oven for another 5-10 minutes.
- Enjoy your meal!
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oven-baked chicken wings