Post was Updated on July 14, 2022
In the fast pace of everyday life, it becomes more and more challenging to take care of how and what we are eating. Because of that, after a while, our body has to suffer.
At the same time, today, on the market are a lot of kitchen tools that are allowing us to cook something healthy in a very short time. In that article, I want to speak about Instant Pot. If you don’t have enough time to cook some food for you and your family, this kitchen gadget is a time saver.
I picked up for you one of the best recipes that you can prepare in an instant pot. To make this list even more helpful for you, I distributed the recipes into three categories: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
Let’s start with the beginning of the day!
We all know that Breakfast is the first and most important meal of the day. Because of the food that we are eating at the Breakfast, we are getting energy for the first half of the day.
When we are thinking about what to cook for Breakfast, we need to pick something well balanced between carbohydrates and healthy fats.
Try to prepare something delicious for the morning to start your day with a positive vibe.
Best picks of Breakfast Instant Pot Recipes:
- Instant Pot Egg Bites by iFoodReal
2. How To Make Instant Pot Yogurt by The Kitchn
3. Instant Pot Pumpkin Quinoa Porridge by Allergy Awesomeness
If you don’t know how much quinoa you need, read more about how much quinoa to serve per person.
4. Instant Pot Easy Poached Egg by Tidbits
5. Instant Pot Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowls by Meaningful Eats
6. Instant Pot Moist Cornbread Muffins by Tidbits
7. Instant Pot French Toast by Delish
8. Giant Instant Pot Pancake by Kirbie’s Cravings
9. Instant Pot Mini Blueberry Breakfast Cakes by Tidbits
10. Peaches and Cream Instant Pot Oatmeal by Adventures of Mel
Because all of us are overloaded nowadays, one of the biggest mistakes is that we are often skipping lunchtime. Which is an inadmissible mistake. Now is the perfect time to eat something with a higher amount of carbohydrates. Keep in mind that we should avoid in the evening, as we risk adding unwanted weight.
Best picks of Lunch Instant Pot Recipes:
1. Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken & Potatoes by Fits Low Cooker Queen
2. Instant Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup by Well Plated
3. Instant Pot Southwestern Pasta by Cook with Manali
4. Super Easy Instant Pot Pork Posole Recipe by Enjoy Clean Eating
5. Instant Pot Street Tacos by Tornadough Alli
6. Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup by The Recipe Well
7. Instant Pot Sweet and Sour Pineapple Meatballs by The Salty Pot
8. Instant Pot Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup by A Mom’s Impression
9. Instant Pot Tortellini Alfredo by Simply Happy Foodie
10. Instant Pot Sausage Chickpea Stew by Garden in the Kitchen
11. Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan by Happy Foods Tube
12. Instant Pot Posole – Pork Stew (Pozole) by Simply Happy Foodie
13. Instant Pot Pork Chops With Mushroom Gravy by Simply Happy Foodie
As a general rule, try to take your dinner at least 2 hours before you’re going to sleep.
For dinner, I propose to choose a combination of protein and vegetables with low carbohydrates.
And make all the possible not to skip the dinner.
Because if you do not eat something too long, your body will enter a period of starvation. That means that your metabolism will slow down, and your body will start to accumulate fats to be safe.
Best picks of Dinner Instant Pot Recipes:
1. Instant Pot Chinese Chicken and Broccoli by Eating Instantly
2. Instant Pot Honey Mustard Chicken by Happy Foods Tube
3. Instant Pot Frittata With Sausage, Mushrooms and Feta by The Foodie Eats
4. Instant Pot Garlic Green Beans by Little Sunny Kitchen
5. Instant Pot Honey Balsamic Chicken by Eating Instantly
6. Instant Pot Beef And Broccoli by Corrie Cooks