- 14 oz (400 g.) of Beef Meat
- 1 Bell pepper
- 1 Carrot
- 4 tablespoons (60 ml.) of soy sauce
- 1 Small onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbs of sesame seeds
- 1 tbs of lemon juice
- 2 tbs corn stark
- 1 tbs of marinated ginger
- Optional: green onion tails for decoration
- Cut the meat into thin strips, add 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce, one tablespoon of corn starch and pepper to taste. Until we will prepare the rest of the ingredients, leave the meat aside to marinate.
- Cut all the vegetables into thin slices.
- After that, take a dry pan, put the sesame seeds in it and brown them a little bit. After browning, remove the sesame seeds from the pan and place them in a separate bowl.
- In the same pan, that you browned the sesame seeds, add a little bit of the oil without cleaning the pan and fry the meat.
- After the meat has browned, remove it from the pan and place the meat in another bowl.
- Again, without washing the pan, put it back on the fire, add a little more oil and start to cook the vegetables.
- Start with vegetables that you need to cook longer. In our case: carrots and onions. When the vegetables will brown a little, season them with black pepper, add the hot chilly pepper to taste and at the end – the marinated ginger. Add in the pan and the rest of the vegetables you have decided to use into this recipe.
- Add the soy sauce and mix the vegetables again.
- Return the meat to the pan and mix it with the vegetables.
- Dissolve the second part of corn starch in a small amount of water and pour it into a pan. After that, add another glass of water into the pan.
- Add the honey bee, mix a little, and add the lemon juice.
- Cover the pan with a lid, and leave everything to cook at a slow fire, until the sauce in the pan, will become denser and creamier, and the meat will be cooked completely.
- In the meantime, we need to cook our pasta. Read the instructions on the packaging of the noodles to see how to cook them correctly. In our case, we used rice pasta, and it was enough to soak them in boiling water for a few minutes and then rinse them with cold water.
- When you observed that the vegetables and the meat are done, add the garlic into the pan and stop the fire.
- After this add the sesame seeds into the pan, mix them well.
- Finally, add the noodles into the pan over the vegetables. Mix well the ingredients.
- If you wish, you can decorate the noodles with green onion tails.
- Our noodles with vegetables and beef meat are ready to serve.
- Enjoy your meal!
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: Noodles, beef, vegetables, asian, recipe