- 1/2 teaspoon of Saffron Threads.
- 1/3 cup of Butter
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Onions. Chop the onions as small as you can.
- 2–3 cups of vegetable broth
- 3/4 cup of Rice. Preferable to use Arborio or Carnaroli rice.
- 1 fl oz. of Dry White Wine.
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
1. Infuse the soffran threads.
2. Put 1/3 butter and melt on the pan.
3. Add the chopped onions. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add one ladle of vegetable broth.
5. When the broth evaporates, add the rice.
6. Stir and fry the rice for 30 seconds.
7. Add the wine and let it evaporate well.
8. Add one ladle of vegetable or meath broth. and rice stir continuously until the rice will absorb all the broth.
9. Repeat the previous step until the rice is almost ready (about 5-6 times / 15 minutes).
10. Add the saffron infusion together with the pistils.
11. Add the rest of the butter. Stir until the butter melts completely and turn off the heat.
12. Add the Parmesan cheese and mix all the ingredients well.
13. The rice is ready to be served.
These are short instructions for the recipe. If you need more details and secrets, I will advise you to read the full recipe from the above.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: italian, risotto, side dish, recipes, cooking, rice