- 2 pounds of Broccoli with stalks attached, or 1 pound of broccoli florets.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- 1 tablespoon of Sesame Seeds.
- 3 cloves of Fresh Garlic.
- Chili Pepper to taste.
- Optionally, you can add also fresh or dried ginger.
1. Wash the broccoli well and spread it in equal florets size.
2. Put the broccoli in a large bowl, pour over the oil, soy sauce, sesame seeds, and fresh chili peppers.
3. Mix the ingredients to cover well all the broccoli florets with oil and spices.
4. Put the broccoli in the air fryer basket and cook them at 400°F (200°C) for about 4 minutes.
5. Remove the air fryer basket and shake it well to rotate and change the position of the broccoli. Return them back to the oven for 4 minutes.
6. Enjoy your meal.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 0.7 lb
- Calories: 142 kcal.
- Sugar: 3 g.
- Sodium: 105 mg.
- Fat: 2 g.
- Carbohydrates: 18 g.
- Fiber: 8 g.
- Protein: 8 g.
- Cholesterol: 0 mg.
Keywords: side dish, broccoli, air fryer, quick recipe