A romantic dinner is always a good idea. Especially around Valentine’s Day, when you don’t know how to surprise your loved one.
Today, I want to share with you some quick recipes that you can prepare fast, and spend a special evening away from the eyes of the rest of the world.
Enjoy the precious moments together.
And of course, the first thing that comes to mind when we talk about a romantic dinner in two are aphrodisiac preparations. So I did a little research and here I present the top recipes that are using these aphrodisiac ingredients.
Let’s get started!
Pintastic? Add it to your board:
For the appetizer, I will suggest starting with something very light that will spoil your taste buds.
The bravest ones can try something cruel like tuna tartare or oysters. Also, you can opt for something like Scallops or prosciutto asparagus. If you prefer something vegetarian, I could recommend a delicious combination of cheese products and fruits that will be a perfect starter.
Best Picks for Valentine’s Day Appetizers:
1. Tuna Tartare in Crispy Wonton Cups by What Should I Make For
2. Fresh Figs with Ricotta and Honey by Leite’s Culinaria
3. Bloody Mary Oyster Shooters with Raw Oysters and a Shallot Mignonette by Donal Skehan
4. Asparagus and Prosciutto Bites With Reduced Balsamic by Chef’s Pencil
5. Miso Blood Orange Scallops by Kitchenette
For the main dish, I would choose something that will pamper your taste, but be careful to select a light main meal that will be not too difficult to digest and to make you feel drowsy afterward.
For meat lovers, a beefsteak will be a perfect choice. Another great option will be to opt for fish or seafood that are just as delicious.
Best Picks for Valentine’s Day Main Dishes:
1. Perfect Pan-Seared Steak by A Family Feast
2. Marinated Seared Ahi by Chew Out Loud
3. Browned Butter Honey Garlic Salmon by Café Delites
4. Asparagus Risotto by Certified Pastry Aficionado
5. Easy Lemon Asparagus Shrimp Recipe by Healthy Fitness Meals
Side Dishes & Salads
Of course next to the main dishes we need something to accompany them. I suggest you choose something based on green vegetables. Because of that, our dinner should be not only delicious but also healthy and give us energy.
Otherwise, you can even give up the main dish in favor of a salad that will contain some proteins.
I could recommend the Caprese salad that is full of flavors and has a delicate taste.
Best Picks for Valentine’s Day Side Dishes & Salads:
1. Delicious Caprese Salad with Balsamic Glaze by Go Cook Yummy
2. Creamy Apple Salad with Celery and Fennel by Inspired Taste
3. Avocado Strawberry Spinach Salad by The Dish on Healthy
4. Low Carb Asparagus Almondine – Sauteed Asparagus Recipe by 730 Sage Street
5. Grilled Zucchini With Goat Cheese And Pine Nuts by Foodie Crush
And of course, a romantic dinner cannot exist without a tasty dessert.
For those who want to get even closer, I can also suggest you enjoy only one dessert in two.
I have chosen below some fine and creamy desserts that will satisfy any taste, without being too cumbersome for an end of the night.
Best Picks for Valentine’s Day Desserts:
1. Chili-Tequila Chocolate Truffles by 40 Aprons
2. Chocolate Mousse by Recipe Tin Eats
3. The Best Creme Brulee Recipe by Confessions of a Baking Queen
4. Vanilla Panna Cotta by Little Sweet Baker
5. Molten Lava Cake for Two by Unicorns in the Kitchen
Near to these dishes, of course, we also need some special drinks. Of course, you can opt for a glass of wine or champagne. But, I will recommend you to prepare some cocktails that will fit perfectly with the theme of this dinner.
Best Picks for Valentine’s Day Drinks:
1. Strawberry Basil Vodka Cocktail by Garnish With Lemon
2. Pomegranate Mimosa by Fresh Coast Eats
3. Sparkling Raspberry Grapefruit Mocktail by Always Use Butter
4. Love Potion #9 by Best Day of the Week
5. The Second Date Recipe by Vine Pair
BONUS: Breakfast for the Next Morning
I hope you will have an unforgettable date with your loved one.
For those who will want to surprise the partner and the next morning, I will leave here and some special breakfast ideas that you can serve directly into the bed.