Delicious recipe of a roasted whole chicken marinated with garlic, aromatic herbs, and butter cooked in the oven.
- 2.65 lbs± / 1.2 kg. (Whole Chicken)
- Aromatic herbs to taste
- Garlic (2 cloves)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Chili pepper to taste
- 4 ¼ tablespoons (60 g.) of Butter
- Lemon Zest to taste
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Grease well the chicken and leave it to absorb all the flavors for at least 2-3 hours.
- Put the chicken into the oven at 180°C / 355°F for about 40-50 minutes covered with an aluminum foil.
- After that, remove the aluminum foil and cook it for another 20 minutes to get a golden skin.
- Remove the chicken from the oven.
- Optionally, add a touch of flavor with parsley, citrus zest, or juice.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baked
- Serving Size: 6 Servings
- Calories: 183 kcal per serving
Keywords: chicken, roasted, herbs, oven