Air Fryer Crispy Eggplant Fries
Easy to make panko-coated eggplant fries in the air fryer from a few simple ingredients like breadcrumbs, mozzarella, and eggs. These eggplant sticks are perfect to use for appetizers or snacks and you can serve them near your favorite sauce.
- 1 piece eggplant medium size
- ½ cup parmesan
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
- 2 pieces eggs medium size
Wash well the eggplants and cut them into evenly cutted sticks.
Prepare two bowls: The first one, with 2 beaten eggs, and another with a mix of Parmesan, salt and breadcrumbs.
Soak each slice first in the beaten eggs and then rotate on all sides in plate with breadcrumbs and parmesan.
Arrange them in the air fryer in a single layer and cook them for 10 minutes at 400°F (200°C).
The air fried eggplants fries are ready to be served.
- Cut all the slices evenly to make sure that all of the fries will be cooked the same.
- Make sure that the eggplant is covered on all sides with breadcrumbs and parmesan.
- Arrange the fries in a single layer in the air fryer basket. If you need to cook a larger quantity, consider cooking them in a few batches to obtain the best results.
- Eat them while they are hot because if they will cool down, the eggplant fries will soften.
Serving: 270gCalories: 387kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 15gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 895mgPotassium: 602mgFiber: 8gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 253IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 367mgIron: 2mg