Baked Bell Peppers Stuffed With Cream Cheese
Quick and easy low-carb mini bell peppers stuffed with cream cheese. You can cook them in the oven, air fryer or eat them raw.
- 4 pieces Mini Bell Peppers
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Capers
- ¼ teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Black Cumin Seeds
- Salt to taste
Cut the peppers in half lengthwise and remove from them the seeds and other exceses like ribs.
4 pieces Mini Bell Peppers
Take a bowl and mix the cream cheese filling.
8 oz Cream Cheese, 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, 1 tablespoon Capers, ¼ teaspoon Dried Oregano, Salt, 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Take a spoon and fill the bell peppers with our cream cheese filling.
Pour over black cumin seeds or bagel seasonings.
¼ teaspoon Black Cumin Seeds
Preheat the oven at 350°F (180°C) and cook them for 20 minutes.
- Use similar-sized bell peppers to cook all of them evenly.
- If your cream cheese is brick-style, leave it at room temperature for 20-30 minutes until it will become softer and it will be easier for you to mix it with the rest of the ingredients.
Serving: 1Bell PepperCalories: 326kcalCarbohydrates: 18.9gProtein: 16.3gFat: 22.7gSaturated Fat: 13.7gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 458mgPotassium: 124mgFiber: 3.6gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 195IUCalcium: 135mgIron: 2.1mg