Homemade Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets
Easy homemade air fryer chicken nuggets coated in panko that have a crispy crust on the outside and tender meat inside. Make your own air fryer nuggets that are healthier and more delicious than store bough.
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 2 tablespoons Cream
- 1 cup Panko or bread crumbs
- 1 Piece Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Cut the meat into similar sized cubes.
1 lb Chicken Breast
Season the meat and let it marinate for a few minutes.
1/2 teaspoon Salt, 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
Add the cream and an egg over the meat. Mix all the ingredients well.
2 tablespoons Cream, 1 Piece Egg
Pour the panko in a bag. Add 4-5 pieces of meat over the panko. Close well the bag and shake the bag until the meat will be well covered on all the sides with the panko. Repeat the procedure until you have breaded all the meat pieces.
1 cup Panko
Sprinkle the air fryer basket with oil or cooking spray and arrange the pieces of meat in a single layer.
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Cook the chicken nuggets at 380°F (190°C) for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the meat into similar sized cubes. This will help us to obtain equal cooked meat.
- Don't overcrowd the air fryer basket. If you need to cook a larger quantity of chicken nuggets, consider cooking them in a few batches.
- Want an even crispier crust? After you arranged all the chicken nuggets on the air fryer basket, sprinkle them with a little bit of olive oil.
Sodium: 734mgCalcium: 60mgVitamin C: 2mgVitamin A: 272IUSugar: 1gFiber: 1gPotassium: 629mgCholesterol: 165mgCalories: 307kcalTrans Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 4gFat: 10gProtein: 37gCarbohydrates: 15gIron: 2mg