Air Fryer Chicken Strips Coated in Bread Crumbs
Easy air fryer crispy chicken strips coated in breadcrumbs. A quick recipe that you can make from scratch. All you will need are chicken breast, panko, one egg, salt, and pepper.
- 1 lb Chicken Breasts (3 pieces)
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs or Panko
- 1 Piece Egg
- ½ teaspoon Salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Cut the meat into equal size strips.
1 lb Chicken Breasts
Marinate the meat with salt, pepper, oil, and one egg. Leave the meat to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
1 Piece Egg, ½ teaspoon Salt, ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper, 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Roll over the chicken strips throught the panko until they will be well covered on all sides.
1 cup Bread Crumbs
Arrange the meat in a single layer on the air fryer basket.
Cook chicken strips in the air fryer for 10 minutes at 400° F / 200° C.
- Try to cut all the chicken strips into similar-sized strips. This will allow all of them to be cooked evenly.
- Don't overcrowd the air fryer basket. If you need to cook a larger amount of chicken strips, for the best results, consider cooking them in a few batches.
Sodium: 847mgCalcium: 83mgVitamin C: 2mgVitamin A: 125IUSugar: 2gFiber: 2gPotassium: 653mgCholesterol: 151mgCalories: 377kcalTrans Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 12gProtein: 39gCarbohydrates: 26gIron: 3mg